SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE
SIGN IN SEARCH MENU
SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE

The storyline of Skeem Saam - mainly Nompumelelo's character

AmandaK
09 Jul 2015 19:09 Posted in Neo Matsunyane

We do appreciate the entertainment we are provided with everyday and in our utmost respect we honour such effort that is put into script-writing but I feel that what we are watching right now is total nonsense and I truly believe that I am speaking on behalf of many viewers of Skeem Swaam. 

This honestly feels like watching The Days of Our Lives all over again and Lelo being Stefano Demaro or whatever his name is. The storyline gets extremely boring every single day this is aired on live tv. Honestly this is total BS, how can one little person cause so much crine escape every single thing that is done to bring her to justice? We do understand tha this is just script-writing

Dtrjowie
09 Jul 2015 19:33

#Amanda I support what you are saying 100%, skeem saam sucks.writers should learn something from generations, one can never predict what will come next but I can't say the same with skeem

max85
09 Jul 2015 19:38

AmandaK I am glad u have brought this up .I have no idea why skeem saam writers are trying to ruin the show that we have grown to love respect so much .for the life of me I don't understand why lelo has to be starring .she tries to kill kwaito she walks .she goes to the same university as kwaito n she does not get arrested .she tries to kill enhle ,she walks .she breaks up entle n sakhile ,she gets away with it .I have watched villains in my life ,somehow they do get caught bt not lelo .the director gives her so much screetime .wat happened to Mapitsi n her story .wat happened to other storylines .mantuli has a daughter sthoko ,wat happened to dat storyline .we knw lelo is beautiful bt we don't watch the show because of her ,we are not dat stupid .

AmandaK
09 Jul 2015 20:00

I totally agree with all your points max85, I think it's high time Lelo pays for all the *bleep!* she's done and move on to other characters. We can't keep watching something like this. If this is a joke then I think they've got the wrong target market, this should play at around 12 o'clock with all the other kiddies shows

cumbe
10 Jul 2015 06:00

Yo I didn't think there could be someone can speak about it we need that lady of mantuli from foslorous in action we are tired with Nompumeleo Mthiyane , now they arested Nimrod Wy she can't be arested?

Ms Opinionated
10 Jul 2015 09:27

Yersterday's episode was just the cherry on topn, how Lelo managed to get in the suitcase and zip herself in is just miraculous. And Sis Ouma's resistance is just beyond me

Shantii Tlhapi
10 Jul 2015 09:37

Floh
10 Jul 2015 10:14

Its time I go back to 7deLaan, I am done with the nonsense that is skeem saam.

Mariana223
10 Jul 2015 11:58

@Floh: great idea! Lelo Mthiyane sucks. BIG TIME. Too much screentime and no exciting plots...I  foresee viewership going down very soon starting with......Me!!! lol

UnathiK
10 Jul 2015 14:33

This Lelo charachter is boring ngempela. On Scandal Lucas and his family were arrested, on Generations Sbusiso was arrested too. Whats with this Lelo charachter that makes her a Phunyuka bamphethe???

soapiepolice
10 Jul 2015 16:47

7de laan, Muvhango, Generations and Scandal are highly recommended. Even the B&B...

OneManArmy
10 Jul 2015 17:29

What Happened To Sthoko, Dennis And Their Little One?

amenar
10 Jul 2015 18:27

I am 100% behind u guys this is really bull *bleep!*!!!

AmyMx2
10 Jul 2015 19:53

I am also tired of watching rubbish. The writers think that we have low IQ's. Skeem Saam writers please pull up yr socks or be prepared to lose viewers. @Amanda, even Stefano Dimera from Days got caught once, but as for that Lelo, i give up!!!!!

Thori
10 Jul 2015 21:18

SkeemSaam writers are trully underestimating our intelligence. I'm beginning to question why SABC-education still has ties with the drama and what is relly so educational about it vele? Because it lacks realism with Lelo's character... We expecting real mzansi drama with real life issues not that kind of BS!!!

AmandaK
12 Jul 2015 01:33

Ai I'm tired of this *bleep!*. I swear in this new season Lelo is gonna kidnap Enhle from the hospital and nobody is gonna see her, even the *bleep!* cameras. I swear. That's just the kind of *bleep!* we now expect from Lelo's character

ladytee
13 Jul 2015 11:04

I thought i am the only one who gt bored by Lelo s charector, and Ouma,. wish i coud slap her for believing Lelo on her scams, how can the believe Enhle put her i a bag, n willthey do the blood test to see who was drugged? mxm that is why m not even heart broken if i miss an episodeof Skeem Sum. Can we hear about Mapitsi n Pitsi now

ThamsanqaMaseko
13 Jul 2015 13:52

Oh yes, it doesn't only frustrate the viewer, but also proves a weakness in the playwright, he should learn a lot from Mfundi Vundla and Duma Ndlovu.

Mokema
13 Jul 2015 14:45

I will go back to 7de laan... Even Leeto got caught with de ring issue

Shadi's
14 Jul 2015 14:28

Hi guys I'm new kid on the blog...No I agree skeem saam sucks eish esp Lelo nd Ouma..

Only TVSA members can reply to this thread. Click here to login or register.

LATEST ARTICLES

New on TV today: Friday 29 March 2024

There's music and lights in SuperCulture on Channel O and the film Wallflower airs on Fuse TV.

Game of Lies Teasers - April 2024

Series finale! The rescue attempt gets underway before a final reckoning.

Gqeberha: The Empire 2 Teasers - April 2024

The Mxenge Hotel turns into a whodunnit. A gunshot. Murder. In which room and by who?

The Wife 3 Teasers - April 2024

Naledi’s sex tape sees the spotlight again and catches her in the headlights.

Skerpioen Teasers - April 2024

A torched boat, poison in wine and youthful memories die when Ferda tries to kill Ahmet.

Imlie Teasers - April 2024

Imlie takes Ashu to the hospital when he falls ill, but kidnappers attempt to abduct him.

My Desire Teasers - April 2024

Kaashvi clears her name and reports Pradyumna's bribery attempt to the police.

New on TV today: Thursday 28 March 2024

Season 2 of Dam premieres on M-Net and Grey's Anatomy 20 drops on Disney+.

Hlomla Dandala confirmed to debut as Caesar on Smoke & Mirrors Season 2

The past collides with soon in the latest on Hlomla's whereabouts.

Smoke & Mirrors Teasers - April 2024

Season 1 finale and crossover alert! Caesar takes Thandiswa to the House of Zwide for her wedding dress.

LATEST SITE ACTIVITY

More activity at TVSA Central

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

You browser doesn't have Flash, Silverlight, Gears, BrowserPlus or HTML5 support.