A juicy scenario awaits on eExtra's latest Kuiertyd novela Stiletto Vendetta.
It replaces Begeertes
on Tuesday 6 April at 20h30 and it has a psycho edge to it.
At the centre of the mean streak are girlfriends Arzu, Merve and Pelin, who've been tight since they were teenagers.
And Oya was their victim.
She was the fourth friend in their circle. An over-achiever. The threesome played a terrible prank on her - so bad she was left shamed, devastated and suicidal.
Over the years the three remained close but had no contact with Oya and never dared to find her, fearing the worst - that they had driven her to take her own life.
Flashforward 20 years>>
They're all grown up and discover that she's very much alive and kicking and definitely NOT over what happened to her. She still sees them as the ultimate mean girls who threatened to ruin her life.
Fate brings them back together and Oya is determined to get close to them so she can get her final revvvenge.
It's a Turkish series, originally titled Ufak Tefek Cinayetler, and it has two seasons, with 138 episodes in total.
The South African voiceover cast includes:
- Getroud met Rugby stars Altus Theart (Fafa on GMR), Marlee van der Merwe (Kristien) and Christel van den Bergh (Renate),
- Ballade vir 'n Enkeling script writer Leon van Nierop,
- Binnelanders stars Deon Coetzee (Piet) and Dawid Minnaar (Dr Basson),
- former 7de Laan actresses Mari Molefe van Heerden (who played Tumi) and Natasja Jacobs (Rita) and,
- radio personality Lundi Khoisan, who voices the role of Oya.
Here's a link to the first teasers: New! Stiletto Vendetta Teasers - April 2021