It's goodbye to Forever Yours and hello to Chasing My Heart on Star Life this February.
Chasing My Heart debuts at 18h00 on Saturday, 16 February 2019 and will air at the same times as Forever Yours: in double bills from Mondays to Saturdays at 18h00.
Here are 10 flash facts to give you insight into it:
1. The series follows the relationship between Naina Batra (played by Drashti Dhami) and Raghav Mehra (Arjun Bijlani) who both move from India to Austria, leaving their loved ones in India. Alone and in a foreign country, they find solace and strength in each other.
Series stars Drashti Dhami and Arjun Bijlani on set during fliming the show.
2. Naina is a 27-year-old college lecturer whose life takes her to Austria after she breaks off her engagement with her fiancé Amit (Vicky Arora). She's suffering a lurve meltdown and she has a sick mother she needs to take care of and support financially.
She has a very close relationship with her mother Asha (Alka Amin) who has heart problems and needs an operation so Naina suffers a painful conflict when she leaves her in India.
3. The show is set and filmed in both Austria and India and flash-forwards in time and between places, jumping three months and then seven years across the series.
4. The original Hindi title is Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil and there are 170-episodes in total.
5. It's produced by Balaji Films, producers of Zee World's Twist of Fate
and This is Fate
6. Series star Arjun was involved in writing the dialogue for his character Raghav in order to give him what he describes as "good humour". Check out this interview with him here: Arjun Bijlani turns scriptwriter for Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil
7. Drashti Dhami won the sixth season of India's version of Dancing with the Stars/Strictly Come Dancing, known as Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in India.She also co-hosted the show briefly in Season 7.
8. Chasing My Heart was a buzz of whining actors when it aired on Star Plus in India. According to Times of India,
two actors ditched the series - Additi Gupta and Laksh Lalwani - with Laksh being quoted as saying he quit because: "I wasn’t creatively satisfied and convinced with my track. I had certain expectations from my character, which did not materialise."
Laksh plays Veer, one of the headliners.
9. The series is said to be inspired by the Shah Ruhk Khan-starring musical movie Pardes, which explores the contrast in values of East and West.
10. Big death alert! The show ain't scared of knocking off important characters.
You'll find the first teasers for it here: Chasing My Heart Teasers - February 2019