Hang onto your nerves. SABC3's schedule goes through yet another
change from this Monday (3 November) as a result of the return
of the Afrikaans news to SABC2.
The news moved to 19h30 on SABC3 after the World Cup this year and returns to SABC2 on Monday due to public demand. This means that various SABC3 shows change time to accommodate the gap at 19h30.
Here's an overview of the changes for each day:
- 2 Broke Girls gets an extra episode and will air in a double bill from 19h30 to 20h30.
- A new foreign drama slot featuring Nikita 2 replaces the Afrikaans news and 2 Broke Girls, starting at 19h30.
- Missing, currently on Sundays, moves to Wednesdays from 19h30 to 20h30.
- The Man Cave moves from Wednesdays at 20h00 to Thursdays at 19h30.
- The Xtra Factor moves from 20h00 to 19h30.
- The movie slot moves from 21h00 to 20h00 until The Xtra Factor ends.
- The evening movie moves from 20h00 to 19h30.
- A Desperate Housewives premiere slot follows the movie at 21h30, previously broadcast on a Tuesday at 22h30. Desperate Housewives will repeat in its current slot on Tuesdays.
- The documentary slot moves from Mondays to Sundays at 19h30. Africa Calling premieres in this slot on Sunday, 9 November.
- Special Assignment moves from 20h00 to 20h30.
- Revenge moves from 20h30 to 21h00.
- Regenesis moves from 22h30 to 22h00.