SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE
SIGN IN SEARCH MENU
SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE

BBMzansi VIP to start 7 April

Tashi
25 Mar 2015 10:38 Posted in Big Brother Mzansi

An update on what's happening with the Big Brother Mzansi VIP service... it's gonna start on 7 April. Based on what I know at this point - it's gonna include Shower Hour too.

There's no word on what exactly what'll be on it - there are meetings about it today apparently - but it's definitely gonna happen. Will update more when I hear more.

Justice Oxide
28 Mar 2015 10:59

Why will it start so late? We are almost into the second week now.

Thobeyonce
28 Mar 2015 13:02

hau why late so guyz?

Justice Oxide
28 Mar 2015 15:42

It doesn't make sense. Not all the housemates shower at night.We need vip for those after dark shenanigans as well.

Tashi
29 Mar 2015 13:41

True - the show's gonna be half way over by the time it starts.  I don't know why they're waiting so long... could be they're waiting to get sufficient footage for VIP and didn't think they'd have enough before the 7th. 

Justice Oxide
29 Mar 2015 15:21

I hope our favourite housemates will still be in by then.We will keep our fingers crossed.Thanks for the response Tashi.

Tazteeq
29 Mar 2015 20:55

Do you uhdikts now realize that the red phone is going to be a problem in the house if Biggie doesn't disclose what happened to Ex and Lebo? People will refuse to answer that phone...thinking "the last person who picked up that phone got evicted"

Tashi
08 Apr 2015 12:33

Hey everyone - in case you missed it... VIPs live here: BB VIP

Justice Oxide
08 Apr 2015 18:38

Yup finally after a long wait.What do you think about the videos?

Tashi
09 Apr 2015 11:16

I haven't seen them 'cos I'm not subscribed. What are they like? Is it worth it?

Justice Oxide
10 Apr 2015 21:50

For now not worth it at all. From the advertising, I was expecting some explicit stuff but it is mostly PG13 so far. We have a bunch of very conservative housmates.

mbaliz
27 Apr 2015 02:08

am so loving ntombi saved her again http://www.babbleforum.com/big-brother-mzansi/

CebisuIrvin
14 May 2015 16:32

Ntombace all da wayyyyyyy

thelionking
07 Apr 2022 04:06

no one match them so far

Only TVSA members can reply to this thread. Click here to login or register.

LATEST ARTICLES

Game of Lies Teasers - April 2024

Series finale! The rescue attempt gets underway before a final reckoning.

Gqeberha: The Empire 2 Teasers - April 2024

The Mxenge Hotel turns into a whodunnit. A gunshot. Murder. In which room and by who?

The Wife 3 Teasers - April 2024

Naledi’s sex tape sees the spotlight again and catches her in the headlights.

Skerpioen Teasers - April 2024

A torched boat, poison in wine and youthful memories die when Ferda tries to kill Ahmet.

Imlie Teasers - April 2024

Imlie takes Ashu to the hospital when he falls ill, but kidnappers attempt to abduct him.

My Desire Teasers - April 2024

Kaashvi clears her name and reports Pradyumna's bribery attempt to the police.

New on TV today: Thursday 28 March 2024

Season 2 of Dam premieres on M-Net and Grey's Anatomy 20 drops on Disney+.

Hlomla Dandala confirmed to debut as Caesar on Smoke & Mirrors Season 2

The past collides with soon in the latest on Hlomla's whereabouts.

Smoke & Mirrors Teasers - April 2024

Season 1 finale and crossover alert! Caesar takes Thandiswa to the House of Zwide for her wedding dress.

Smoke & Mirrors 2 Teasers - April 2024

Season 2 premiere! Caesar's dark suspicions unravel as he demands the truth from Thandiswa.

LATEST SITE ACTIVITY

More activity at TVSA Central

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

You browser doesn't have Flash, Silverlight, Gears, BrowserPlus or HTML5 support.