SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE
SIGN IN SEARCH MENU
SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE

Khwezi exacts revenge on Mnqobi in Umlilo season finale

TVSA Team
02 Nov 2015 13:47 Posted in Umlilo

Coming up on the Season 2 finale of Umlilo tonight (2 November):

The Minister proves just how connected he is and it looks like he and Mnqobi will walk free and that Spikiri's investigation will have been for nothing.  Dumile manages to tell Mnqobi the ugly truth, but he will not hear her. 

With her Uncle Welcome now in hospital, Khwezi must improvise the end-game of their vengeance plot.  She gets Mnqobi alone, ties him up and begins to take the vengeance of her family upon him.

--------------------

The series will be back for Season 3 next year.

Timone
02 Nov 2015 15:00

Oh I didn't expect another season after this one, nice!

Zingaphy Zeeeeee
02 Nov 2015 17:36

Ohhh wooow season 3 dats gud news.....lav Dumile she's rily clever

max85
02 Nov 2015 19:22

Can't wait for tonight .I wand Mnqobi to get his karma for his actions .they better come up with a new storyline in season 3 we can't be still on the revenge plot .it is exhausting

Zingaphy Zeeeeee
02 Nov 2015 22:15

Dammmmm wat a finale....I rily hope Dumile n da baby will b fyn......So dat dumile will marry Spikiri n raise da kids 2gther.....*,and 2mro its finale ya Zbondiwe wat da hell r w gonna watch now eish ekasi???? Etv is doing rily great xem I must sey

max85
02 Nov 2015 22:37

This Mnqobi guy is an ass how can he shoot Dumile like that .I wud have turned the guy on myself in a situation like that .dumile ,Mnqobi ,kwezi all great actors .so proud of SA talent .agg Ekasi our stories is coming lol Lord have mercy on us ,I just cant

Zingaphy Zeeeeee
03 Nov 2015 08:09

@Max hahahahahahahahaha **Lord hev Mercy on us**

Only TVSA members can reply to this thread. Click here to login or register.

LATEST ARTICLES

No signatures on the dotted line for Generations: The Legacy Season 10

Season 9 was extended last year and Season 10 should start this May but it's a case of 2019 déjà vu.

Generations: The Legacy Teasers - May 2024

Season 10 premiere! (Hopefully) Things go from bad to worse for Minnie and the proposal for Ezweni’s new CEO causes ructions.

Lost in Love Teasers - May 2024

As Ishaan's feelings for Savi deepen, an old flame reappears in his life.

Strings of Love Teasers - May 2024

Romi professes his love for Sahiba and traps her inside the library.

Doodsondes 5 Teasers - May 2024

Cagatay makes his choice of who he wants. And Yildiz realises that Dogan and Kumru are hiding something about their past.

Faltu Teasers - May 2024

Series finale! Ayaan dedicates himself to realising Faltu's dream of becoming a cricketer.

New on TV today: Wednesday 24 April

A new season of Fargo launches on M-Net as ID takes you inside Late Night Lockup.

Smoke & Mirrors 2 Teasers - May 2024

Thandiswa finds herself trapped inside a funeral casket. Her cries for help drowned out by the mourners.

The River 5 on Mzansi Magic Teasers - May 2024

The Hlophe nightmare is far from over and Paulina’s behaviour has everyone concerned.

Redemption on e.tv Teasers - May 2024

Series finale! Spirit, unexpected drama and trouble knocks at the door when Redemption reaches its final 130th episode.

LATEST SITE ACTIVITY

More activity at TVSA Central

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

You browser doesn't have Flash, Silverlight, Gears, BrowserPlus or HTML5 support.