kykNet's announced that they're doing a new reality show called Glam Guru and they're in the process of casting it.
Hosted by image consultant Hannon Botha, it's a style makeover show that shares hints and fashion tips on how to zing up your sense of Glam without radical things like plastic surgery etc.
The show's looking for people who want to be transformed on the show or who know people who want the TLC of a makeover.
To enter either yourself or someone you know you have to have a good reason for why you need the makeover eg:
- You're getting married and need a new look for the wedding
- You've landed a new job and need to sharpen up your image
- You and your better half want to complement each other when it comes to your style and need help making it happen
- You've got a family member who's had the same look for over twenty years and needs a new lease of life
- The men in your life won't believe that they need a sense of style and you need Hannon to convince them.HOW TO ENTER
You can enter yourself or nominate someone for the show by completing the application forms on kykNet's website.
You need to be a registered membered of the site to submit your entry.
You can enter if you're English speaking and you'll be able to speak English on the show but you have to be able to understand Afrikaans.
Entries close on Monday, 11 February 2008. Succcessful entrants will need to be available for a days shoot between 17 and 25 February, 2008.
Here's a direct link to the registration and entry forms: Enter Glam Guru
If you have questions you can mail them to: Glamguru@kyknet.co.za
Glam Guru premieres on kykNet on Tuesday, 8 April, 2008.