Go to homepage

Welcome to the TVSA Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   TVSA Forums > Drama > Off Air Drama Shows > Veronica Mars

Old 5th February 2007, 10:32
Total Zombie

Default Season 2 finale this week

And so again we find ourselves steaming towards what is shaping up to be another shocking, scary and ultimately sad end to what has been a rollercoaster season. Not that last week's ep wasn't shocking enough. OJ Simpson all over again. Anyway...

My hopes for tomorrow's closer:
- The person responsible for the bus crash is not someone already suspected (knowing VM, I doubt it will be)
- V passes her finals, despite her serious lack of studying for them (and walking out on her last exam - tsk tsk, what kind of example is she setting?)
- Jackie doesn't come back from Paris
- Wallace doesn't decide to follow her there
- No-one dies (except maybe Kendall)
- Keith does something awkwardly heroic
- Deputy Leo stops by for another fleeting cameo that'll end up being the highlight of the whole episode
- Weevil doesn't threaten to hurt someone
- Duncan doesn't come back - EVER
- Which will leave V and Logan (Logan + Veronica = LoVe) to finally sort their (actually V's) crap out AND GET BACK TOGTHER ALREADY!!

Hope everyone will enjoy it as much as I will.
________
Immune Disorders Advice

Last edited by Alex : 11th March 2011 at 14:06.
Old 5th February 2007, 12:52
Administrator

Default Re: Season 2 finale this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN
- Jackie doesn't come back from Paris
Please. I didn't like her much when she was a bitch but I like her even less now that she's turned into Saint Jackie.

Quote:
- No-one dies (except maybe Kendall)
Nooo, I hope Kendall lives. I know she's evil and all criminal like but Charisma Carpenter is so perfect as a spoiled bitch and I'd miss the bikini shots terribly.

Quote:
- Weevil doesn't threaten to hurt someone
I got very worried for him when a witness told Sheriff Lamb he'd seen him chloroforming Thumper before he got blown up. I hope he doesn't get sent to prison especially since Mac and Beaver's tutoring helped him pass. I reallllly hope he doesn't end up going to prison.
Quote:
- Which will leave V and Logan (Logan + Veronica = LoVe) to finally sort their (actually V's) crap out AND GET BACK TOGTHER ALREADY!!
To be fair, Logan was the one who ended up drunkenly shagging another woman after confessing his love for Veronica at the prom so it's not only V's crap they need to sort out.

I'll add a few of my hopes to yours:

-Aaron Echolls doesn't get away with murder but instead gets what's coming to him.
-We find out who gave Veronica tha damn STD (I'm still wondering about that one)

Quote:
Hope everyone will enjoy it as much as I will.
I know I will! I can't believe that the Survivor and VM finales are both sceduled for tomorrow. Next week's Tuesday is going to look rather bereft.
Old 5th February 2007, 14:01

Quote:
Nooo, I hope Kendall lives. I know she's evil and all criminal like but Charisma Carpenter is so perfect as a spoiled bitch and I'd miss the bikini shots terribly.
Her scenes with Allison Hannigan were seriously the highlight of the season for me. My inner Buffy fanboy needed a smoke afterwards
Old 5th February 2007, 15:07
Total Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9 View Post
To be fair, Logan was the one who ended up drunkenly shagging another woman after confessing his love for Veronica at the prom so it's not only V's crap they need to sort out.
You're right, you're right. I think I intentionally blocked out Logan's little indiscretion because I was soooo traumatised by it I was literally bawling into my pillow.

The issue of the STD is a weird one since she's only slept with Duncan. Hmmm...not too sure if it is actually an issue. But I do think LoVe could have sorted out everything sooner if V hadn't constantly been so cold to him after they broke up. Even Wallace at one point told her to give the guy a break. But I do so enjoy the witty exchanges (which actually prove that they're meant for each other).

As for Kendall, I'll let her live if Trina (Logan's sister) comes back for another little Buffy reunion.

Yes, Tuesdays to follow this will be bleak indeed...
________
BUY SILVER SURFER

Last edited by Alex : 11th March 2011 at 14:07.