And so again we find ourselves steaming towards what is shaping up to be another shocking, scary and ultimately sad end to what has been a rollercoaster season. Not that last week's ep wasn't shocking enough. OJ Simpson all over again. Anyway...
My hopes for tomorrow's closer:
- The person responsible for the bus crash is not someone already suspected (knowing VM, I doubt it will be)
- V passes her finals, despite her serious lack of studying for them (and walking out on her last exam - tsk tsk, what kind of example is she setting?)
- Jackie doesn't come back from Paris
- Wallace doesn't decide to follow her there
- No-one dies (except maybe Kendall)
- Keith does something awkwardly heroic
- Deputy Leo stops by for another fleeting cameo that'll end up being the highlight of the whole episode
- Weevil doesn't threaten to hurt someone
- Duncan doesn't come back - EVER
- Which will leave V and Logan (Logan + Veronica = LoVe) to finally sort their (actually V's) crap out AND GET BACK TOGTHER ALREADY!!
Hope everyone will enjoy it as much as I will.
Immune Disorders Advice