PDA

View Full Version : Csi - 11.07.06

six
12th July 2006, 08:35
:wow: I love this show, and have been able to stomach most of the scenes... but that burn victim... I couldn't take that. I had to look away.

I can understand why Greg was so affected by it, its absolutley terrible to see someone with 80% 3rd degree burns.

Sasha
12th July 2006, 09:03
The burn victim was very gruesome. What was more freaky though was that when Grisson found her, she opened her eyes, and she was still alive at the end.

Pretty sad about the child that was found in the pool.

Prawn
12th July 2006, 09:42
Oh no I missed it :cry: ! Tell me, tell me, tell me what I missed pls!!!

Sasha
12th July 2006, 12:48
There were two crimes in the episode.
The first one being a guy being burnt to death in the forest. while Grissom was searching for evidence, he came across another body, he thought she was dead, but then her eyes opened. So they rush her to the hospital. -- Sarah and Grissom's case

The second one dealt with a family murder, husband and wife shot and the child drowned in the pool. -- Katherine's case

After some evidence collecting, the teams discover that the two crime scenes are connected.

the rest will be spoiler tags incase anyone is going to catch the repeat on sunday.

Both the families were friends, and the lady who got burnt wanted a chiild and her husband was unable to give her one, so she slept with the husbands friend(he is the gunshot victim). The husband catches them, and he shoots the friend. The friends wife comes in, sees her husband dead, and as she turns around to run away, he shoots her in the back, she dies. The burn victim then leaves the friends house, and catches a ride with a truck driver, teh truck driver rapes her, and the kicks her off the truck, she them sets fire to herself, she falls down a hill, and starts a forest fire, thus killing the other man who was in the forest.

Hope i didnt leave anything out - greatepisode.

Prawn
12th July 2006, 12:59
WOW :wow: Sounds like an excellent episode, sorry I missed it!

Thanks Sasha :kiss:

morticia
12th July 2006, 22:17
A great episode indeed and a surprise twist the way the two crimes were connected.

I also could not handle looking at the burn victim. It was just too much to stomach!