PDA

View Full Version : DH - Season 1 Finale (SABC3)

ice
5th December 2007, 13:40
So Zach indeed was Dana, but he was not a girl like a thought. His birth mother was just a druggie who gave him a weird name :rolleyes: . And Mary Alice killed her not evil Paul. I'm glad that Mike didn't kill him, but left him there.

:omg2: Rex died. It was really sad when Bree finally realised that he was dead:cry: The doctor was terrible to give her such news over the phone. I thought they give information in person. :nono:

I had to laugh at Gaby and Carlo. They are such characters, her especially :) Loved it when she told him that if he can swing breast feeding more power to him. Classic line.

Not a bad way to end the season, and I can't wait for the next one to be screened. :soon:

Shirmell
5th December 2007, 14:53
So it was the finale then, I remember missing a few episodes of season 1 so it was great finding out what Mary Alice's role was in the whole murder of Zach's real mom.

Shame poor Bree, I think the doctor suspected her of poisoning her husband hence his cold attitude when telling her about Rex.:hmm:

Onkez
5th December 2007, 21:07
I can still clearly remember this finale even though I watched it a few years back.I just loved how Bree neatly packed away her china after hearing about Rex's death,it's character defining.Sorry to disappoint you ice but S2 is the worst of the bunch solely because of the Applewhites.

ice
7th December 2007, 11:00
Ag no Onkez, don't say that. :please: Are the Applewhites (:lol: ) the new lady with her son?

charmed_dude
7th December 2007, 12:15
I love love love love love the scene where Bree finds out Rex has died... its so brilliant...

Thoughts on the Finale:

Susan- Why didnt they shoot her when they had the chance. LOL! In fact I think this is the last time we ever see Bongo the dog.

Lynette- Shame things aren't looking good for her now that she's gotta go out and bring home the bacon!

Gabby- Loved her facial expression in the court after Carolos attempted to beat up John.

Edie- So plastic and bitch- loved her this episode, esp her little scene with Susan outside Mike's house and when she told Matthew to call older women Ma'am, like Susan. :lol:

Mary Alice- Was great seeing her intergrated into the show and seeing her on screen!

Great episode... :wink: