this Thursday (25 February) as the show approaches it's swansong next week. For more about this, please see: The Finale Countdown.
Actresses Shaleen Surtie-Richards and Brumilda van Rensburg are in studio with Mark and Pabi to talk about their time on the series and bid it goodbye.
Also on the show:
- The 12 Tenors are in South Africa this month for a whirlwind tour - Bridget catches up with them.
- Last week, Mark went on a tour of the new Cape Town soccer stadium. This week, it’s the turn of the friendly city, as All Access receives a behind-the-scenes exclusive pass into the Nelson Mandela stadium in Port Elizabeth.
- Ewan spent a night under the stars recently with some sports-mad South African families as they pitched their tents on the Newlands rugby pitch.
- Jason was at New York Fashion Week recently and spoke to someone who has won big since her days on the reality show Project Runway: South African-born designer Kara Janx. She gives All Access the secrets of the goings on behind the scenes of the series, which staged the finale of the latest season at NY Fashion Week.
For a TVSA interview with her, from when she was on the show, see: An Interview With SA's Project Runway Designer.
- Kristanna Loken’s fans know her as the sexy Terminator of Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines - Tammy-Anne found out that this beautiful actress uses her powers for the good. She recently completed a documentary about the humanitarian crisis in Darfur, which she premiered in Cape Town.
- Several of M-Net’s famous faces recently banded together to see what they could do for some learners in Daveyton - All Access finds out what they got up to.
All Access is on M-Net on Thursdays at 19h30.