SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE
SIGN IN SEARCH MENU
SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE

Vusi Kunene's return to Generations

TVSA Team
07 Aug 2015 10:21 Posted in Vusi Kunene

Goodbye Gadaffi. Hello Jack Mabaso.

So what do you think of Vusi Kunene's return to Generations? The soapie's confirmed that he'll definitely be returning to reprise his villainous role.

We've asked Mzansi Magic for comment of what's happening with Bhekifa on isiBaya...whether he's going to be written out or re-cast - we'll keep you posted when we hear.

Show-Time
07 Aug 2015 14:03

I am looking forward to the Jack of the game. In a soap world, if you haven't seen the burial of supposedly dead antagonist then there is a prospect of his return. I would have wanted him to cross paths with Gadaffi though.

Dtrjowie
07 Aug 2015 14:21

I really missed Jack Mabaso, the bad guy.wellllllcome back

Show-Time
07 Aug 2015 14:38

Will he come with a henchman or will he make Cosmo one? I hope his return will be very interesting and credible.

machinjiri
07 Aug 2015 15:04

Where is my Gadafi going? Lol! Will miss him though

max85
07 Aug 2015 20:21

I hope they give him some sort of a family ,maybe come back a ruthless business not just a glorified gangster .one thing I like about Vusi Kunene is that he can act .

Show-Time
08 Aug 2015 01:51

Lol, I have a feeling that Jack might come back as Gog'Flo's estranged crooked son. A man who influenced Lucy and Cosmo into a life of crime. But as to how the writers will explain his whereabouts all these years and how he evaded demise with the Busi Dlomo situation, is one thing that will get critics talking. If they can pull it off convincingly, that would be great. If they fail, the show might be in jeopardy.

max85
08 Aug 2015 06:48

Lol soapies have a way of explaining anything @show-time .I am sure they will come up with something more believable than Tau 's death .the last we heard Busi said she killed him but hey there was never a funeral so anything might have happened .

Mosoane Palesa
08 Aug 2015 07:08

@max85 i thought they said he died in an accident,well we'll just have to patiently wait and observe. @Show-time, couldn't agree less, they better come up with something convincing.

Analyzer
08 Aug 2015 19:34

Wow looking forward to see Jack Mabaso

Robyn...
09 Aug 2015 12:19

i am sure he will come back as a ruthless business man, im glad he is returning. I wonder whats going to happen to tshidi as we all know she is basically nothing without Fifi. I hope cosmo wont be a hench-man again. He should be his own boss

Show-Time
09 Aug 2015 12:45

I hope Tshidi wont leave too.

max85
10 Aug 2015 07:43

Mfundi needs to pay his actors good salaries .I am sure jack mabaso didn't come cheap .he should do more to keep the cast and production team happy

FLYINGBIRD
15 Aug 2015 21:29

atleast Vusi Kunene is a good actor than Fifi than the hunky Fifi... according to my opinion though.

pulengjohannes
16 Aug 2015 13:59

gadafii he was playing well but what he did to Mary is not right so we will see if jack do he's own good or bad things

Victor Ofentse
25 Aug 2015 21:52

The #Gadaffi will leave then returning of #Jack Mabaso (warm welcome), what will be happening to the Tau & Karabo's baby will be ever lost died or either found?

MPHO BOTAKE
30 Oct 2015 10:46

Gadaffi has definatelly made his MARK-well done Brotha.Jack is to just concretize villianism role-he is more experienced.

Only TVSA members can reply to this thread. Click here to login or register.

LATEST ARTICLES

New on TV today: Saturday 20 April

Mike Epps is Buying Back the Block on HGTV and ID presents Jack Osbourne's Night of Terror.

My Brother's Keeper 2 Teasers - April 2024

Season 2 premiere! The Shabalalas head to Emaswazini and Nqubeko shadow-boxes with his guilt.

Isiphetho: Destiny Teasers - May 2024

Buhle faces an entrepreneur's worst nightmare as the restaurant's debt piles up. How will she pay?

Binnelanders Teasers - May 2024

Nicolette freezes during an operation. Yikes. And Annetjie's secret identity takes on new life in her blog.

New on TV today: Friday 19 April

Housekeepers 3 begins a run on Wethu and Kindig Customs returns to Discovery.

Two former Miss South Africa's in Duma Ndlovu's Queen Modjadji

It scares us. Schmodels in a historical drama - how "Method" will they be? But okay, let's not be judgy and see.

Elif 5 Teasers - May 2024

Melek's had enough of Figen's insults. Is she honest about it? Yes! When you need to fight you must fight.

Chrysalis 2 Teasers - May 2024

Nalan shoots her magazine cover and her style has completely changed.

New on TV today: Thursday 18 April 2024

More Plaasjapies pitch up on kykNET and BBC Earth travels Ancient Egypt by Train.

17 shows with Mzansi in the title - name them!

So you consider yourself a big stuff TV buff? Let's see. Take the test.

LATEST SITE ACTIVITY

More activity at TVSA Central

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

You browser doesn't have Flash, Silverlight, Gears, BrowserPlus or HTML5 support.