SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE
SIGN IN SEARCH MENU
SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE

Dear Muvhango

Kuhlekonkhe
17 Jun 2015 22:30 Posted in Muvhango

I do not know why I love you so much ! I'm so obsessed , if I missed it last nite I CNT concentrate at work . I can miss everything but not you. 

My boyfriend once teased you , he jokingly wrote a letter to his lawyer that he is laying charges against you for taking me without his permission every night ! It was so fun then he created an agreement afidavit between the two of you because he cnt defeat you nomatter how much he tries you always take his woman away . that was very fun .

All in all is that im so inlove with you Muvhango . I remember back in 2010 so , Bab'Ndlovu once said he is looking for a Swazi actor, because i do acting in Swaziland myself , our director told us he will organise something so we come for auditions , i then realised i dnt knw much about you then i started giving my full attention to you then i started seeing myself as part of you but it only turned out that our director was not realy meaning that . I cried .

Thats where the bond grew between the two of us Muvhango . so would you please. Accept my friendship for life proposal to u .I'll teach u Isiswati & you teach me Venda !

Yours in Love 

Tenele Kuhlekhonkhe Dlamini
dlamini08@gmail.com

Only TVSA members can reply to this thread. Click here to login or register.

LATEST ARTICLES

New on TV today: Friday 19 April

Housekeepers 3 begins a run on Wethu and Kindig Customs returns to Discovery.

Two former Miss South Africa's in Duma Ndlovu's Queen Modjadji

It scares us. Schmodels in a historical drama - how "Method" will they be? But okay, let's not be judgy and see.

Elif 5 Teasers - May 2024

Melek's had enough of Figen's insults. Is she honest about it? Yes! When you need to fight you must fight.

Chrysalis 2 Teasers - May 2024

Nalan shoots her magazine cover and her style has completely changed.

New on TV today: Thursday 18 April 2024

More Plaasjapies pitch up on kykNET and BBC Earth travels Ancient Egypt by Train.

17 shows with Mzansi in the title - name them!

So you consider yourself a big stuff TV buff? Let's see. Take the test.

House of Zwide 3 Teasers - May 2024

Are they a throuple? No. Soka and Ona and Mampho are all in it together but not in that way.

New on TV today: Wednesday 17 April

Feud: Capote vs. The Swans drops on Disney+ and Travel Channel dives into Spooked Scotland.

Top Shows on TV: March 2024

Ka-ching! The biggest winner in Skeem Saam's move to 19h30: Sibongile & The Dlaminis which takes DStv's No.1 spot by a whopping margin.

New on TV today: Tuesday 16 April

The only new show tonight is the return of Car S.O.S. on National Geographic.

LATEST SITE ACTIVITY

More activity at TVSA Central

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

You browser doesn't have Flash, Silverlight, Gears, BrowserPlus or HTML5 support.