PDA

View Full Version : Eureka

six
29th June 2007, 08:39
So, what did you all think of Eureka?

I like it! It's very quirky. And it's rather funny at places. I like the interaction between the cast. I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

I feel terrible for Nanook and the sheriff though.

Shakes
29th June 2007, 09:08
I also liked it! The marshall is kinda cute and I liked the mystery going on. That dog skeleton jumping out of the RV was scary. And the cow!

Highly entertaining. I will definitely watch.

Do you think the sheriff is dead? And the Marshall will take his place in town, sort of?

six
29th June 2007, 09:22
Do you think the sheriff is dead? And the Marshall will take his place in town, sort of?

I wonder. Because there has to be a reason for him (the Marshall) to stay. And even if the sheriff is alive, it's highly unlikely that he will be able to do his duties properly.

And that Marshall is def kinda cute!:)

Shakes
29th June 2007, 09:41
And even if the sheriff is alive, it's highly unlikely that he will be able to do his duties properly. ...

:rofl: with only one leg.

I get you. It looked like he'd been burned by acid or lava or something. Very creepy.

Gerhard
29th June 2007, 10:53
Six, I've had to PVR this 'cos it clashes with so many other things. Grr. Am really looking forward to seeing it. Will make a refreshing break from the really intense SF shows like BSG, 4400 and ReGenesis.

Apparently the pilot is a two-hour episode. So Darling M-Net has chopped a pilot in twain yet again.

six
29th June 2007, 11:04
It's definitley much more light-hearted than 4400... I haven't seen BSG or ReGenesis, but I'm sure it's not lighthearted. It reminds of Firefly in a way... its got that same quirky factor.

Was it a 2hr pilot? Hmm. It makes sense considering where it ended.

Shakes
29th June 2007, 11:09
One question G. How is it, if you haven't seen the episode, that your signature is a quote from it and has been even before the episode aired?
Are you time travelling or otherwise engaged in freaky stuff?

Gerhard
29th June 2007, 11:13
One question G. How is it, if you haven't seen the episode, that your signature is a quote from it and has been even before the episode aired?
Are you time travelling or otherwise engaged in freaky stuff?

I got the quote from the trivia section of tv.com. It just lists random quotes, and I picked one I liked. Not cheating. Technically. I think.

six
29th June 2007, 11:19
Hmm.
I liked that bit in that episode. That Lupo is quite cool. She reminds me of that character from Police Academy... the guy who just loved the guns and stuff.... only a very cooler version :)

ice
29th June 2007, 14:12
I was way too tired last night, but I did PVR it and will report back once I've watched it. I do hope it's good because I need something to fill the gap Supernatural left.

Luke
29th June 2007, 16:41
I'm so pissed off I missed it - had a reminder set and everything. Will catch up tonight with the repeat.

It reminds of Firefly in a way... its got that same quirky factor.

The reason I wanted to see it so badly was that I read a description of it in which some guy called it "a kinda sci-fi version of Northern Exposure".

I loved NE and I love sci-fi, so it's a match made in heaven if his description is accurate.