PDA

View Full Version : House 2/21 "Euphoria (2)"

rory
26th December 2006, 18:44
My favourite part:

HOUSE: Let's confirm her diagnosis before you have her held back. (Flicks light off) Strobing lights and high-pitched sounds can provoke a seizure. (Waves a flashlight in the little girl's face while making a weird, ghoulish sound that I've never heard anywhere else before.)
DAUGHTER: You're a goof!
HOUSE: Takes one to know one, loser. Wait, that means I'm a loser. Scratch that. (Turns lights back on.) These episodes, she get sweaty afterwards?
MOTHER: Soaking wet.
HOUSE: And does she seem upset or just tired?
MOTHER: Actually she kinda thinks it's funny.
HOUSE: If you mix rocking, grunting, sweating and dystonia with concerned parents and you get an amateur diagnosis of epilepsy. In actuality, all your little girl is doing is... saying yoo-hoo to the hoo-hoo.
MOTHER: She's what?
HOUSE: Marching the penguin. Ya-yaing the sisterhood. Finding Nemo.
(The little girl giggles and the mother realizes what he's talking about.)

Cloud9
27th December 2006, 02:41
HOUSE: If you mix rocking, grunting, sweating and dystonia with concerned parents and you get an amateur diagnosis of epilepsy. In actuality, all your little girl is doing is... saying yoo-hoo to the hoo-hoo.
MOTHER: She's what?
HOUSE: Marching the penguin. Ya-yaing the sisterhood. Finding Nemo.
:rofl: Ye Gods. I'd never heard these euphemisms but they're classic stuff. I can see the reasoning behind all the others but who on earth came up with "marching the penguin", I wonder?

Great episode. The Foreman and Daddy Foreman stuff was well-done and wouldn't you know, I actually felt sorry for the selfish bastard as he writed in pain and blindness. Now he's got some sort of cross-wiring issue in his brain to deal with. I wonder how it will affect his medical career?

I really wish Cameron had stuck to her guns and focused just on curing him and not accepted his apology (especially since he only said sorry for stealing her paper not stabbing her with a potentially deadly needle), but it's Cameron. We all know she's a sucker for a dying person.

I know he's just a rat but I was really sad when House was using Steve McQueen as a future autopsy subject. Very glad he didn't get sick and die