PDA

View Full Version : Stargate SG-1: Season 4

Gerhard
12th October 2006, 07:40
I missed the first episode of season four, which began on Series on Wednesday, I think. I watched the last season intermittently, and managed to get very confused with all the deities and incarnations. Can't believe this went all the way to ten seasons.

six
12th October 2006, 08:34
Can't believe this went all the way to ten seasons.

Me either. The initial seasons were pretty good, but show ought to have gotten the chop long before it hit season 10.

Sasha
12th October 2006, 08:39
I missed the first episode of season four, which began on Series on Wednesday, I think.

Actually it was the last episode of season 4, next week begins season 5

Most of season 4's 'bad guys' were from earlier seasons, so if u dont remember the earlier seasons, you get completely lost in trying to figure out who fits in where.

Gerhard
12th October 2006, 08:56
Thanks for the info, Sasha. I'll try and catch it next week.

Six, apparently the show really gets good when Ben Browder is introduced as a character. The later seasons, from about seven, if I'm not mistaken, kick butt. They retooled it and it became leaner and meaner. It was at the party to celebrate the 200th episode that they announced it would be canned. Spoil-sports.

six
12th October 2006, 08:59
Six, apparently the show really gets good when Ben Browder is introduced as a character. The later seasons, from about seven, if I'm not mistaken, kick butt. They retooled it and it became leaner and meaner. It was at the party to celebrate the 200th episode that they announced it would be canned. Spoil-sports.

Thanks Gerhard. I think I'll keep watching then. :-)

Fabjewel
12th October 2006, 09:20
I also try and watch it as often as I can, but it overlaps with Amazing Race/Survivor on a Tuesday. I always end up going to the office late on a Wednesday because I quickly have to watch Stargate.

I agree with Sasha. If you can't remember the different threats and enemies and things that happen, a lot will be lost on you. I enjoyed the earlier episodes more when they went to different planets and found different stuff and interesting people. The last season or so was mostly concentrated on the battle with the Gauld and how to get as many alliances and weapons against the Gauld.