PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Season 3 - Episode 16

Sasha
19th September 2006, 15:44
Really funny episode last night - loved the look on Danny's face when he thought Monica's friend wanted to see his goods. :rofl: :rofl:

Danny and the rubber hand he blew up above his head :rofl:

Delinda eating in front of Sam's whales, and not letting him eat - She and Sam shouting him was hilarious :lol:

Peapod
19th September 2006, 16:05
Yes, I also found it so funny!!
It started quite grossly with that chopped finger in that girl's mouth eeooo but it really picked up from there.
Sam is perfect in her role, her frustration at not being wanted and how she turned it around with her 'abusive' behaviour.

As for the serenade? My shattered eardrums LOL

devilgirl
19th September 2006, 16:08
LV always lightens up a Monday evening...

ice
19th September 2006, 16:17
Danny was so cute last night. First when Ed ordered him to give Norma whatever she wanted and then when he thought she wanted him to show her his goods. :)

tarynb
19th September 2006, 16:52
I loved the way Mike just fainted when he saw the guy chop of his finger! It was so funny how he just fell over!

Peapod
20th September 2006, 12:06
Haha Mike, I didn't think he was such a queasy guy! Ed didn't even flinch, he kinda rolled his eyeballs and asked for the smelling salts.

Sasha
20th September 2006, 13:38
I loved the way Mike just fainted when he saw the guy chop of his finger! It was so funny how he just fell over!

How could i have forgotten about that one, i was to dunny when he fell over. :rofl: